*************************

*************************
Click here to visit my site!

Moments

Today I went out for a "girl's day out", and even though our destination was seemingly insignificant, it wasn't about geography. It was about "moments." You know the kind. The ones that make you smile, laugh out loud, talk about things otherwise out of bounds. The kind of moments that make relationships deeper. When I am in this sort of zone, I see little moments happening all over the place.

At one point we were looking around for a place to eat and I saw these three, young twenty-somethings sitting down with their slices of pizza, holding hands, heads bowed, thanking God for their food.

I watched a Candian Goose lurch out of the water towards a small boy sitting in a plastic car/wagon with his tiny dog causing the dog to jump out of it's skin...and the wagon.


I admired a dog owner as she sat on the rocks by the river's edge, her arm draped over her dog...the ultimate display of companionship and peace.


No comments: