*************************

*************************
Click here to visit my site!

Colorado Autumn



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watching The Storm



Words cannot express what I feel when I look at this photo...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer Rain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Testimony


"I was so pleased with our photo shoot; I do not feel I can accurately put it into words!


My youngest son (Haydin) was the winner of the April '09 photo contest and he was scheduled to be the only one in the shoot. We went to the park as a family and CorrieAnn quickly saw the bond between our youngest and oldest (a 7 1/2 year age difference). She went above and beyond her "prize" to us and captured the most AMAZING photos of the boys individually as well as together.


We have used the same studio for the past 9 years and while they offer great indoor shoots, this was a unique opportunity that has provided our family with photos that captured the bond between our boys in a natural, unposed environment. The only complaint I have is that now I have the daunting task of choosing which photos to enlarge and hang on my walls. Every shot I have been shown is perfect - CorrieAnn captured my boys as I see them after only knowing them for a few moments. THANK YOU!!!!" -- April

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here. I'm promoting my new blog. Any visitor can recieve $5 just for visiting. You can find the link inside my blog. Feel free to post or link as well. Please Enjoy

unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anabel said...

Hello, very nice dog

Unknown said...

You have added here amazing pictures, these images are really looking unique, I have never seen it before. Thanks for sharing this post. I am visiting art and photography related websites for a long time, just because I am fond of collecting information about art-and photographs, and see the different type of art online, I am come across your post to same reason.

Obtain Great Design Wall Art

Ashfan said...

Hi CorrieAnne. This is Mark, the guy that you met at Fox and Hound on Tuesday the 8th. Love your pictures, especially the summer rain. Uhhh, this is kind of a dumb way to get in contact with you and I don't know if you will see it, but I don't know any other way. I blame alcohol, but I didn't get your phone number and I'd REALLY like to get back in contact with you to talk with/see you. If you'd like to contact me, send an email to ashfan@comcast.net. And yeah, I feel like a doofus putting this on a public blog but I could not figure out how else to contact you since Dan could no longer get in touch with you. Here's hoping you contact me.